Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Urge to WoW

I've been urging to play WoW for weeks now and its getting terrible!
I havent played WoW for 8 months now, so id got to buy cataclysm aswell first and level my characters to 85.
Im not sure wich character id level up, since i dont know whats good and whats not now-a-days.
Im tipping over to my mage, but well see.
Heres a great frost mage for you guys:

What do you guys think i should do? Also class suggestions accepted! Gimme your pros and cons =)
Have a good one guys!

5 comments:

  1. I always wanted to play another class then rogue, I guess frost mage will be next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear! good luck with that! Maybe well meet in the battlefield some day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What classes you have? I play arenas daily on quite high ratings and could have some information :)

    ReplyDelete